1. Information published on Coinvex.orgThe website https://coinvex.org/ (hereinafter, referred to as the “Website”) provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized and nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website. Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website.
2. Risks related to the use of Coinvex.orgThe Website will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following six categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any Coinvex.org-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong crypto/coin addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets and/or loss of funds.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any Coinvex.org-related software or service, e.g., inaccessible exchange, incorrectly constructed trades, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any Coinvex.org-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any Coinvex.org-related software or service, e.g., data and/or fund loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any Coinvex.org-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users’ wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
(6) Coinvex.org is not liable or responsible for any loss of funds/cryptocurrency with the use of it's service. It is never recommended to store coins on exchanges, only for trading, and short periods. Not your keys, not your crypto.
3. Investment risksThe investment in Coinvex.org can lead to loss of money over short or even long periods. The investors in Coinvex.org should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the investors in Coinvex.org would not lose money.
4. Compliance with tax obligationsThe users of the Website are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their cryptocurrency transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Website are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to cryptocurrency transactions related to the cryptocurrencies hosted here.
5. No warrantiesThe Website is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind regarding the Website and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Website.
6. Limitation of liabilityIn no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Website be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
7. ArbitrationThe user of the Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
8. Coinvex.org“Coinvex/Coinvex.org”, is a (cryptocurrency) coin virtual exchange. Only cryptocurrencies supporting JSON RPC v1.0 may be traded on this exchange. The listing of cryptocurrencies is at the sole discretion of the Website owner.
10. Last amendmentThis disclaimer was created on October 17th 2019 and last amended on October 17th 2019.