We only accept Bitcoin based altcoins (coins with JSON RPC 1.0
Cryptonote and Zcash forks and Ethereum tokens are currently not accepted and never will be.
To be listed on Coinvex, a coin should satisfy several requirements:
1. Аt least 10 pages with informative posts on Bitcointalk
2. A listing on Coinvex should be announced to the coins related community
3. Fee of 1 Bitcoin (BTC) or 10,000 Denarius (D) for listing (No volume requirement)
A coin can be delisted if:
* Consumes a lot of server resources and/or can't perform under production conditions
* Unstable wallet or unstable blockchain (multiple chains / stopped blocks / forks)
* Shitcoins will not be listed
To list your altcoin please send us a message through our support page or Discord.
1. Coin Name and Ticker
2. Forum Ann Bitcointalk Thread
3. Coin Github Source
4. Official Website
5. Coin Explorer
Give us 24-72 hours for our team to check your cryptocurrency, we will contact you with further information.